We are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that your health and safety are a
priority in how we serve you. To help protect you and our employees, we are following these guidelines:
Practicing Good Hygiene
- Wearing face mask
- Washing hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Keeping a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from others
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces
- Staying home when sick
Our Customers Safe
- We are offering on-site and remote estimates to respect social distancing preferences and requirements.
- Before entering a home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we extend a verbal greeting from an appropriate distance.
Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues or COVID symptoms.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind, and we can make adjustments or email information
We appreciate your continued
trust in White Glove Home Improvement and look forward to completing your home improvement projects. Stay safe and be well—we’ll get through this together.